Gaioni Gino Franchi’s sensitivity towards the importance of maintaining recognized industry standards has given rise to the development of its own Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and to its certification request.
Gaioni’s business management system has been specifically developed as a true “descriptor” of its organization. The system – generated as part of implementing the quality management criteria in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements – has been applied from the onset as an organizational tool capable of progressively integrating within its structure all the standard’s system requirements (quality, environment, health and safety, information security, social sustainability) and, obviously, all the provisions in accordance with all current applicable laws and directives.
The system will evolve along two mutually orthogonal guiding lines:
- The inclusion in the system of possible new processes and/or the improvement of the existing ones.
- The adoption – as part of the already mentioned processes – of the requirements of the regulations that will subsequently be taken into account, starting from the ISO 14001 specifications on environmental management and from the OHSAS 18001 specifications on the management of health and safety at work.
The management, always attentive in defining and pursuing its business strategies, wanted to establish a quality policy in order to better address the efforts of all its staff in the pursuit of customer satisfaction.
The company’s characteristics upon which Gaioni Gino Franchi bases its quality policy are:
- Well-established knowledge of products and processes.
- Experience gained by being in the reference market for nearly fifty years.
- Use of the latest and most advanced technologies in line with the work processes, in terms of materials, equipment and computer supported applications.
- Lean and efficient structure providing maximum flexibility and products customization.
- Quick response and easy and prompt communication with clients and suppliers.
- Long and well-established relationship with suppliers.
In consideration of the above, Gaioni’s management and the company’s entire staff, undertake to:
- Ensure, as from the early design stages, a constant liaison with the client for a more precise definition of the structural and functional characteristics of the products.
- Supply products that fully meet the client’s precise needs and specific application.
- Ensure reliability in terms of sturdiness and durability of supplied equipment and furnishings components.
- Always accurately and effectively comply with the requirements set by the clients, laws and regulations, and by the company itself.
- Being the leader in introducing new products and/or solutions.
The organizational strategic objectives to pursue are:
- Institute, implement and continuously improve the management system as engine and “descriptor” of the company’s organization;
- Assess the effectiveness of the defined and implemented system processes and procedures;
- Develop and encourage staff professionalism and motivation;
- Optimize the complementarity of the company’s human and technological resources;
- Provide a suitable working environment, with particular regard to health and safety, while closely monitoring and minimizing any potential negative environmental impact.